Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Raspberry Poinsettia Blossoms

Raspberry Poinsettia Blossoms




My recipe for today is these little beauties. I ran across them last year in my Betty Crocker Christmas cookie book I picked up. Every now and then as I'm standing in the check out line at the grocery store these little books strike my interest. I'm sure Bryan will tell you that lately that has been alot. Actually last weekend when he picked up the book for me he mumbled "this is what my life has become." Yes honey yes it has, but you enjoy the cookies as well!

Anyway these cookies have me on edge because in my mind they are probably much harder then they actually are. I do know that once they are completely they will make me giddy because lets face it, every time I make something and it's done I get a little giddy! Maybe it's because I'm beyond amazed I'm actually good at this baking stuff, or maybe its because it brings some joy to my life. Most likely it's a little of both! I will be sure to post pictures of these once completed! I can't wait to see how they turn out! My baking day begins tomorrow so I will soon have lots of pictures for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment