Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunshine Award



Thank you to Mary at Peetie Pie for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! Mary and I met through a very special board, and have formed a common bond! I love looking at her blog because she motivates me, and well because Moose is just too dang cute and makes me smile! I love that I can "brighten" her day a little too! Here are a few bloggers who brighten my day!

1. Jacquie at Baby A is Brewing
2. Celeste at Celestes 101 in1001
3. Jess at Some call me Cake Lady
4. Amber at {aefilkins}


Rules of Acceptance:

1. Place the logo in a post or on your sidebar.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Pass the award on to 4-6 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Link the nominees with your post.
5. Let the nominees know they've received the award by commenting on their blog.

1 comment: