Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's been awhile....



A long while. So pull up a chair and a cup of coffee and lets chat. Life currently has me busy. I work all day, and come home at night and try to play little Ms. Housewife. I am so busy that I don't have time for my anxiety. Sure it shows up, but it gets pushed away with everything else going on in my life right now. We are still trying for our forever baby. Next month we will finally be able to move on to IUI, but with that comes injections. I've had some practice the past two cycles, but this time around there will be injections every night. I pray we will be blessed and get our forever baby soon. I'm not sure how much my poor body can go through.

Since I am now working the kids are spending their summer in child care. Lucky for them they get to go on field trips at least 2-3 times a week. It's a much happier summer for them then what they had last year. School starts three weeks from Tuesday for them. I can't believe Anthony will be in the 6th grade and Kobe in the 4th. Where in the world has time gone?

Bryan and I are doing amazing. He is my rock, and more then I could ever ask for. We actually got away from the kids last night and had a date night! These come few and far in between, but when they happen we take advantage! Last night we tried out a Mexican restaurant, and went to see the movie Grown-ups! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Now for the status of this blog. I thought long and hard about whether I was going to keep this blog going or get rid of it all together. I have decided to keep it going, and just make much more of an effort to keep up with it. I'm not sure where it will go. I miss baking so I plan to post a to bake list and get started on that again. I've also looked into taking a cake decorating class. Also, sometime in the near future I hope to start decorating my house so you will get some of that, and I'm still up in the air about how much fertility detail I will go into here. I've not been one to hide what's going on with us, but I'm not sure how much you want to read. However since I started this blog as an outlet for my thoughts you might hear a little more then you want.

Thanks for being patient with my long absence...I promise to be around much more! After all fall is right around the corner and we all know how much I love the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment