Saturday, July 28, 2012

pinterest loving pinner

Wow, time sure has gotten away from me here. I've been thinking about this a lot, and I want to get back into blogging. The kids are heading back to school next week, and I think Sophia and I will finally have time to get into some sort of routine. I've become obsessed with pinterest lately as I have noticed many of my friends have done the same. I have close to 10,000 pins. Yes I'm nuts. I may not have much time, but when Sophia and B are sleeping I get some pinning done on my pinterest app, or while we are waiting at the dr, or Sophia is napping. I have small little times during the day to pin, but not many times to actually try out things I have pinned. Here is where my blog comes back into play. I know there are a few blogs out there dedicated to pinterest fails..that's not exactly where I want to take this. The point of this blog was more so baking, crafting, family and ect. I plan stay in that routine. There will most likely be more baking because that's where my heart is, but there is some crafting I would like to do as well as I try to get this house in gear. Bare with me as I figure this out. I can't promise pictures will be pretty, but I can promise there will be pictures. Maybe now I can try out some of my 10,000 pins and see how far I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment