I lost track of my blog, and my 101 things in 1001 days. While I realize now some will never be completed I can kinda hope to start from scratch. However reading through my list just now I realized I have accomplished more then I though! Starting with number one on my list.
1. Get Pregnant-after our first round of IUI in October we found out I was infact pregnant Halloween morning! I am now 21 days away from my due date, and couldn't be more excited!
31. Make a baby name sign for our baby-I bought letters for Sophia and completed my first modge podge project. It was a little frustrating at first, but the finished project was more then I could have imagined. I can't wait to get to Hawaii and decorate her nursery, and find something else to modge podge!
46. Buy something from Etsy-This one has been done done done! I can't even begin to tell you the number of things I have purchased from Esty since finding out we are having a baby girl! I have bought everything from hair bows, blankets, ruffled diaper covers, and burp cloths! Etsy is evil!
69. Take my Vitamin everyday for a month-Goes without saying since getting pregnant I've been taking my vitamin longer!
80. Buy a water pitcher-We bought a water pitcher in November, and only keep water bottles in the house when Smartwater is on sale.
All in all I would say that's not bad for not really keeping up with my list!